I have two researcher numbers and I would like them to be unified. Who should I contact?

We accept such requests at KAKEN system section at the National Institute of Informatics. For details, please refer "here".

Researcher numbers are unique to each researcher and assigned only once; in rare cases, however, multiple researcher numbers are assigned to one researcher.

In such cases, please contact us and let us know the researcher number you are currently using as well as other researcher numbers that have been assigned to you in the past.