Since all Site License Individual IDs have expired on March 31, users who wants to use it in new fiscal year should renewal from a computer within the institution after April 1.
But now some users have difficulty going to their institution or connecting the institution's network due to the Great East Japan Earthquake.
These users can renewal by sending email to us as follows.
- Users who had used Site License Individual ID in last fiscal year. and
- Users who have difficulty on renewal from institution's network due to the Great East Japan Earthquake.
- Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org from the mail address registered to CiNii.
- Please set the subject of the email as [Apply for the renewal of Site License Individual ID]
- In the body of the email, please write your ID (ex. "SPxxxxxxxxxx"), name and the institution affiliate.
- May 25, 2011
- [For inquiries]
* It takes up to 8 business days from application to renewal.