Since the launch in November 9, 2011, the following modifications have been made to CiNii Books.
We continue to improve the service and appreciate your feedback.
|November 17, 2011
- In Advanced search, required fields were eliminated, and it is now possible to specify only Classification, Subject Headings, or Note.
|December 8, 2011
- In Advanced search, users are now able to search by specifying ISSN and ISBN without a hyphen.
- Links which search materials that have same Subject Headings, Classification started to be displayed in the book details page.
- The holding list is now sorted by Japanese yomigana order (pronunciation, ordered from A-Z to あーん) of the library name in the book or journal details page.
- Abbreviation and Organization ID started to be displayed in the library details page.
|December 15, 2011
- For API users: It became possible to return RDF by judging from HTTP header without specifying its URL.
In the book or journal details page (example: http://ci.nii.ac.jp/ncid/BA91530328 ), author details page, and library details page,
if a priority of "application/rdf+xml", "application/*", or "application" is higher than others in the Accept field of a HTTP request header, it leads to URL of RDF. (Only CiNii Books)
|December 22, 2011
- In Advanced search by specifying ISBN, inputting 10 digit ISBN, users can also get search result of 13 digit.
|January 25, 2012
- In Advanced search by specifying Classification, it became possible to perform a prefix search by putting asterisk (*) after words.