There are some data errors in KAKEN from May 21(Tue), 2013 due to system failure as follows:
These are scheduled to be fixed by end of May, 2013. We deeply apologize for the inconvenience.
*It has been resolved since June 17, 2013
- The "2013" is not displayed on the pull down menu of "Project Fiscal Year" and "Project End Fiscal Year" at advanced search.
- In "Research Fields of the Research Projects" and "Keywords of the Research Projects" field of "Details of a Researcher" page, the data of "Head" and "Other" are reversed.
- In some "Details of a Researcher" page, unrelated keywords are displayed in "Keywords of the Research Projects" field.
- In some "Details of a Research Project" page, meaningless data (9999 etc.) are displayed in "Research Field" and "Research Institution" field.
- In some "Details of a Research Project" page, a part of "Budget Amount" data is not displayed.
- In the "Details of a Research Project" page of Grant-in-Aid for JSPS Fellows(Foreign), information about the host researcher is displayed in “Foreign Research Fellow” field.