About Results of "Search All"
This page shows you how to check the Results of "Search All".
A. View Search Results / Move between Pages
- Shows the number of records that match the entered keyword(s).
- Move backwards and forwards between pages.
- The keywords entered in the search screen are displayed for convenience.
- Search conditions: search field (keyword)
- Example: search conditions: simple search (Free word search: Interaction)
- Example: search conditions: advanced search (Author: Adachi, Title: Interaction)
B. Change Order of Search Results
Displays the current search results in a different order.
Note that this applies only to the current display and is not an order specification for a narrowed search.
- Date (Newest) … Sort in descending order of publication year
- Date (Oldest) … Sort in ascending order of publication year
- Relevance… Sort in descending order of relevance
C. View Simplified Information / Obtain Full Text
C-1 Research Data
See User Guide on Results of Research Data.
See User Guide on Results of Article.
C-3 Books and Journals
See User Guide on Results of Book and Journals.
See User Guide on Results of Dissertation.
See User Guide on Results of Project.
D. Jump to Other Search Methods
Click the data category at the top of the page to move to the search results for each category. The keyword entered in the search box will remain.
Click the CiNii logo on the upper left of the page to return to the CiNii Research top page.
E. Narrow Down Search Results with Facets
Narrow down the search results by the data type. See "B. Data Type Selection" in "Search by Keywords".
Narrow down the search results by the data that has a link to the text / body.
Narrow down the search results by the period such as the year of publication by using the input field or slider bar.
Narrow down the search results by the data source type. See also CiNii Research Incorporated Databases.
Narrow down the search results by the resource type, a subcategory of data type.
Narrow down the search results by the language using a language code. Refer to the List of ISO 639-1 Codes for languages other than Japanese and English.